Our services include:
Who We Serve
- Digital Screening mammography of patients under forty years of age
- Digital Screening mammography of patients over forty including those seeking an alternative to the Screening Mammography Program of B.C.
- Digital Mammography for those patients not covered by Medical Services Plan of B.C.
- Digital Mammography with Tomosynthesis (3D)
- Screening and diagnostic sonography
- Breast needle biopsies and aspirations
- Individual private conference and review of films with a radiologist
- Consultations or second opinions on outside breast imaging studies
- Provide CD's of mammograms, Digital General X-ray and ultrasound images
- The Vancouver Breast Centre meets the needs of women who choose to opt for a personalized level of care and attention.
- We welcome women who are Canadian residents to our Centre.
- As an option to the Screening Mammography Program of B.C.
- For those not covered by the British Columbia Medical Services Plan (MSP)
- And/or those who are seeking services not covered by MSP.
Patients of the Vancouver Breast Centre do not require a referral from their physician, although we prefer to have the name of a primary care physician who can receive the report of your visit.
The Vancouver Breast Centre is a private clinic. Patients are asked to pay for services at the time of their appointment by cash or credit card. We accept MasterCard and Visa.
If you would like to see a copy of our fee schedule, please contact us by phone (604) 879-4177.